On our Reopening Plan we will be moving into the Moderate Risk level/Yellow for students when they return to school, Tuesday September 8.
The increased safety precautions within the schools will be:
- Masks or face coverings will be required except when students are seated at their desks (distanced), during recess, PE or while eating lunch.
- Cohort groups where possible and feasible will be established to limit exposure.
- Schools will have restricted access for students and staff from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm. Which means upon arrival you cannot leave campus until the end of the day unless arrangements are made. If you need to pick up your child during the school day, call the office and students will be sent out to the car to you.
The Athletic/Activities Event Plan will be enforced starting today, September 3, 2020. The increased precautions will be:
- Events will take place, but spectators will be only parents and siblings living in the household at home games. Face coverings will be required.
- When students travel to other events face coverings are required on the bus if distancing is not possible.
EASTERN IDAHO PUBLIC HEALTH - ORDER OF RESTRICTION