Challis Jt. School District #181, (CSD181), is committed to and is making every possible effort to ensure that all electronic and information technology developed, procured, maintained, or used by www.d181.k12.id.us is accessible to people with disabilities, including both employees and the end-users we serve. If you cannot fully access the information on a particular page, please utilize the contact information below. (This may include providing the information to you in an alternate format.)
Filing a Website Civil Rights Grievance Complaint
Improving the site's accessibility for citizens with disabilities is one of our top priorities. We welcome suggestions or comments on this topic. If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on the Cwebsite, you may do so in any of the following ways:
- Email the Webmaster. Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Submit by mail. Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Submit written correspondence to:
Challis Joint School District # 91
P.O. Box 304
Challis, ID 83226
In your correspondence, please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Contact the Office for Civil Rights to file a Section 504 or Title II complaint.
- Contact the U.S. Department of Justice to file a Title II complaint.
For further information and to learn more about the regulations governing the accessibility of electronic information, visit the pages listed below: